
This was a very laid back day. Very laid back. We took the boys to the dog park. They were laid back. Really. No afterburners, no really fast runs. They covered the park, and a few other dogs were there, but they were all laid back – no fast runners.
After the dog park it was time to eat. We went to a sports bar, BJ’s I think it was called, and had a really good lunch straight off of the lunch specials menu. Got a burger to go for Doug, and headed home.
Sally-Heath walked to the grocery store. That’s one thing that is really nice here – there are many things, of course – being able to walk to just about anything easily. It would be a great habit to get into. I took a nap with the boys.

Later on the boys and I took a one hour walk – fairly brisk walk – and it was good. I wanted to get a picture of the house from across the water, but there was no place I could get a good shot without knocking on a door and asking if I could use their yard! So I took this one very angled shot from a small public access/docking area.
When we got back Doug was grilling the steaks we picked up at CostCo yesterday. We had a fabulous meal, with Caesar Salad, Baked Potato (with infinite sour cream) and fantastic filets. I really don’t know how we ate so much after the large lunch. But it was really good. Note to self: must diet soon. And exercise.
Watched ‘V For Vengance’ – on DVD. Not a new movie, but new to us, and it was good. I recommend it – pure fantasy, but in some ways scarily similar to real life. 1984ish a bit, I’d say.
That’s it. A short, easy, nice day. The weather has been just about perfect both days. Hope your day was as good. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment